- Every Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. Mid-week worship with a brief word of encouragement and prayer for one another’s burdens; all are welcome.
- Second Sunday is Deacon-designated Diaper Drive benefiting New Life Solutions. Our goal is 500 diapers this quarter.
- Third Sunday is Deacon-designated Mercy Drive for both food and toiletries to help families in need through RCS Ministries. Our goal is 50 lbs of food for this quarter.
- Sunday, November 17 Annual Christ Community Thanksgiving meal Details to come out soon. Vicki will be announcing the sign up to bring a side or two. The church will provide the meat. It’s always a wonderful time of fellowship so please make your plans.
- Wednesday, December 4 at 7:00 p.m. Annual Christmas Carol Hymn Sing Make your plans and invite your friends for a fun evening of singing Christmas Carols and topping the evening off with ice cream.
Each LORD’s Day
7:45 a.m. Setup stage and sound equipment in the sanctuary; see Rick
8:30 a.m. Opportunities to serve:
- Fold bulletins in the conference room; see Jeanette and Mary
- Prepare communion trays in the kitchen; see the deacons
- Set up tables and chairs for Sunday School in the Fellowship Hall; see Joshua
- Check and setup the nursery; see Catalina or Jan
- Worship team rehearsal in the sanctuary
9:00 a.m. Prayer for the church and worship service in the sanctuary
9:30 a.m. Education Hour with Sunday school for children in the classrooms, adults in the rear building
10:10 a.m. Church fellowship
10:30 a.m. Worship Service
- Missions update
- Preaching of God’s Word
- Communion at our LORD’s table
12:00 p.m. Opportunities to serve after the service:
- break down and store mics, stands, cables, and monitors; see the sound booth crew
- empty trash bins around the building
- clean out communion trays
- move chairs from foyer into front office