We believe that belonging to the local church is the beginning of fulfillment in being an active part of the body of Christ. This fulfillment can be experienced only as a participant, not a spectator. As a spectator, one misses out on the blessing of being a part of the body of Christ, the church.
Our W.E.L.D.S. classes meet a few times a year to provide an introduction and understanding of our church and denomination history, beliefs and place in God’s creation.
The Benefits of Church Membership
Responsibilities of Church Membership
- Submit to the teachings of the Lord Jesus.
- Submit to the government and discipline of the church as instituted by Christ.
- Act in love towards all members, putting others before self.
- Commit to the focus of the church.
- Protect the unity of the church.
- Avoid gossip.
- Share the responsibilities in the church.
- Pray for the church.
- Tell others about the church.
- Support the church as a good steward of time, talent and treasure.
Our elders are always available following the Sunday morning worship service, at the front of the sanctuary, to discuss your concerns or questions. We look forward to welcoming you for worship and fellowship.
For additional reading, see: