Christ Community Presbyterian Church (CCPC) is a member of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA), one of Florida’s Bible-centered Reformed PCA Presbyterian Churches, located in Clearwater on the Florida Suncoast. We believe the Bible to be the very word of God. We believe Jesus Christ is truly God and truly man, and preach Him crucified, risen and ascended in glory. We believe all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God and that Christ is the only Savior of sinners.
- We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
- We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
The Apostles’ Creed
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell. The third day He arose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
We subscribe to the Westminster Confession of Faith (WCF) along with the Shorter and Larger Catechisms, believing them to be accurate systematic statements of Biblical doctrine. Our church structure follows the Book of Church Order
Ruling Elders Nick Betancourt, Heath Glandon
Deacons Bruce Black, Blair Hurm, Neil Kimes